MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER SUBDIVISION
Lynmore Holdings P/L’ s Urban Planner, Planner & Surveyor were given a brief to design a better subdivision than had previously been developed in Tasmania, which we believe has been achieved in Glebe Hill & now in Sweetwater Estate with over 320 residential blocks now sold in Glebe Hill.
- Not just a better design, but with covenants that require a better level of quality in homes and maximising property values, including no Public Housing
- Developer funded Public Open Space & Playgrounds in place by Stage 3, extra wide footpaths, landscaped streets, heritage green streetlights and off street parking Bays
- 15 minutes from the centre of Hobart, 1 minute from Penna Beach & 5 minutes to Seven Mile Beach, Sorell shopping centres and schools are only 6 minutes away,
- Stage 1A almost completed, sales underway for both Stage 1A & Stage 1B
- Single blocks on the Marketing Plan are designated light blue, only 12 of the larger blocks are capable of units and are designated dark blue and already sold lots are marked red. Positions of driveways, footpaths and parking bays are detailed in the Marketing Plan. Planned easements are also listed in black dotted lines. Unit lots will have a 5.5 metre drive and be provided with a 40 mm water connection, but are also available for single dwellings for purchasers who just want a larger block of land.
- For more detailed details on blocks available, please see the Marketing Plan or for more details on sales visit the Sales page or simply call Rob Lynch on 03 6225 1016.
Lynmore Holdings has finished Stage 24A of Glebe Hill Estate at Howrah & Rokeby. For more information on our other subdivision, visit www.glebehill.com.au or call 03 6225 1016